Village Hall

Pangbourne Village Hall

Pangbourne Village Hall was first built as a church hall in 1950, and used by Pangbourne village school as overflow classrooms. The building became the village hall in the 1970s and in 2008 was substantially extended and refurbished.

The Main Hall is used by the local community and visitors for a wide range of activities including receptions, music and theatre shows, antique fairs, play groups and keep fit classes. The Small Hall is ideal for committees and business meetings. The two halls are linked, and can be hired together. Both halls have kitchen facilities and WiFi.

Pangbourne is ideally situated alongside a beautiful stretch of the Thames with excellent rail and bus connections to Reading, London and Oxford. The village is easily accessible by car from the M4 and the surrounding district. The village has plenty of car parking, a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants.

 

Pangbourne Village Hall
Station Road
Pangbourne
RG8 7AN

To hire or for enquiries about the village hall:

Telephone June Hughes: 07747 884341 or E-mail: pangbournevillagehall@gmx.co.uk

Rates of Hire 2017-18

Terms & Conditions of Hire

Fire Safety Conditions

Find Us Here!


View Pangbourne Village Hall in a larger map