Report a Problem

Pangbourne Parish Council can deal with some local issues. To see what we look after, please go to the Parish Council Amenities page and the Services page.
West Berkshire Council - Report a Problem

For problems with many areas, including roads, pavements, some street lighting, domestic waste, pollution, footpaths, planning enforcement, etc.

Cost of Living Support

West Berkshire Council's page for information and sources of help with the Cost of Living Crisis. 

Public Protection Partnership - Service Request

For problems with environmental health, licensing or trading standards.

One Network - Roadworks

A configurable map of all current and future roadworks. Please also see West Berkshire Council's roadworks map:

First Great Western

For disruptions to train services.


Thames Valley Police - Report a Crime

For all non-urgent crime reporting. Please also email the neighbourhood policing team.

In genuine emergencies, please call 999.


Action Fraud

For reporting fraud and cybercrime.


Citizens Advice

For reporting scams.


West Berkshire Council - Warm Hub

West Berkshire Council have created an online map showing welcoming, warm spaces where people can come to stay warm and enjoy some company with a hot drink or other refreshments.

Thames Water - Report a Problem

For problems with sewer flooding or pollution, low water pressure, leaks, blockages, broken water manhole covers, etc.

Pang Valley Flood Forum

A comprehensive resource for all river or flooding issues.

Current flood status for Berkshire: