Pangbourne Village Hall
Pangbourne Village Hall was first built as a church hall in 1950, and used by Pangbourne village school as overflow classrooms. The building became the village hall in the 1970s and in 2008 was substantially extended and refurbished. There are two Halls - the Main Hall and the Small Hall.
The Main Hall is used by the local community and visitors for a wide range of activities including receptions, children’s parties, music and theatre shows, antique fairs, play groups and fitness classes. The Small Hall is ideal for committees and business meetings, smaller parties or classes. The two halls are linked, and can be hired together. Both halls have kitchen facilities and WiFi. There is a small amount of designated village hall parking at the rear of the building and parking in the main car park is free during evenings.
Pangbourne is ideally situated alongside a beautiful stretch of the Thames with excellent rail and bus connections to Reading, London and Oxford. The village is easily accessible by car from the M4 and the surrounding district. The village has plenty of car parking, a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants.
To hire or for enquiries about the hall:
Go to our Hall Bookings Page
Telephone June Hughes on 07748 884341